Here’s a quick summary of the changes:
- All users will be provided detailed privacy settings for their profiles.
- Users can control what information in their profiles remain private or can be seen publicly.
- Personal information such as contact info, academics, player evaluations, birth dates, etc. will remain private and will NOT be available to the general public by default.
Revised: March, 2010
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
- Users Outside Of The United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- What Information Do We Collect?
(a) Student Users. The following applies to student users of the Website or Services. At the time of registering your account ("Account"), (a) you will be required to provide the following information: your full name, date of birth, academic year, phone number, primary/home mailing address, local/school mailing address, primary email address, parent/guardian's name and primary phone number, and athletic equipment information; and (b) you may voluntarily provide the following information: student ID number, height, weight, your family members' email and mailing address, your academic history, personal website URL, NCAA ID number, driver's license, gender, hobbies, and interests.
(b) Coach Users. The following applies to coach users of the Website or Services. At the time of registering your Account, you will be required to provide the following information: your full name, primary email address, phone number, Organization name, job title, sport, and league. If you pay for Services on behalf of your Organization, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
(c) All Users. The following applies to all users of the Website. We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account. If you provide us any feedback or suggestions ("Feedback") or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name, e-mail address, phone number, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us. When you participate in one of our surveys or contests, we may collect additional profile information from you, as requested in the survey or contest entry form. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously subject to the terms in Section 5.
- Information Collected by Technology.
(b) Google Analytics. We currently use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html, http://www.google.com/privacy.html, and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html
- What Do We Use Your Personal Data For?
(a) Uses. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To create your Account on our Website;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and Feedback we receive from you);
- To respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process your transactions on the Website or in connection with the Services;
- To administer a contest, survey or other Website activity you have chosen to participate in; and
- To send you periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you:
- emails regarding company news, updates, related product or service information, and other promotional communications regarding FieldLevel.
- (c) Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from your Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you ("Anonymous Data"). FieldLevel reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to any third party in its discretion.
(a) The following applies to student users of the Website or Services. To provide you the Services, we allow coach users to access your Personal Data, and to share the following Personal Data with any third party (e.g., other coaches or professional scouts) for scouting purposes: your full name, academic year, phone number, primary mailing address, parent/guardian's name and primary phone number, academic history, height, weight, sport, and position on the team. We also allow coach users to share your NCAA ID Number with the NCAA Eligibility Center. You agree that we have no control over, and cannot be responsible or liable for any coach user's use or disclosure of your Personal Data, including without limitation in an unauthorized manner.
(b) We may disclose your Personal Data to our third party service providers (such as, but not limited to, PayPal) who assist us in providing payment processing services, operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you. These third party service providers do not have any independent right to share this information except pursuant to a legal requirement, such as a subpoena or warrant).
(b) You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
- How Do We Protect Your Information? We make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, but no company, including without limitation, FieldLevel, can fully eliminate the security risks associated with connecting with and handling information on the Internet.
- if by email, at: https://support.fieldlevel.com
- if by postal mail, at:
990 Highland Dr. Suite 100
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Attention: Customer Service
- if by phone, at: +1-888-908-7124
Copyright 2010 FieldLevel, all rights reserved.